Sell through the largest network of travel websites in the World.
Direct Integration with Expedia
When a customer books your tours or activities on Expedia or through an Expedia Local Expert, the booking is pushed directly to your Rezgo account. In addition, Expedia checks your availability in real-time to make sure that you have the space available for the customer who is booking.
Why Sell through Expedia?
Reach over 60 million travelers on the search to buy path optimized for a mobile experience.
Sell through the largest travel network in the World with trusted partner brands including airlines and hotels.
Expedia pays you electronically directly into your banking institution based on the travelers date of travel. No need for invoices or sending paper vouchers.
Getting Ready to Sell through Expedia
In order to sell your tours and activities through Expedia, you will need to make sure that you have your products set-up correctly in Rezgo and that you are able to provide Expedia with net rates. Once you feel you are ready to start selling, you can join as a Local Expert Partner and begin the connection process. Make sure to tell Expedia that you are using Rezgo as your reservation system.
How Expedia & Rezgo Work Together
- Customer visits Expedia.com or any Expedia brand and finds your tour or activity.
- The customer selects the date of their travel.
- Expedia checks your Rezgo account for availability and sends the results to the customer.
- When the customer books your tour, they pay Expedia directly.
- Expedia sends the confirmed booking to your Rezgo account. The booking shows up in your account has having originated from Expedia.
Explore Our Software
See why businesses around the World already trust Rezgo.