Reach 340 Million Travellers & 175,000 Travel Agents
Direct Integration with Viator
When a customer books your tours or activities on Viator or through the TripAdvisor Book Now, the booking is pushed directly to your Rezgo account. In addition, Viator checks your availability in real-time to make sure that you have the space available for the customer who is booking.
Why Sell through Viator?
Reach over 340 Million international customers, 3000 partner websites, and 175,000 travel agents through Viator and TripAdvisor.
Guaranteed exposure on TripAdvisor in the attractions and activities listings with the new Book Now feature and exclusive placements.
Viator pays you electronically directly into your banking institution based on the travellers date of travel. No need for invoices or sending paper vouchers.
Getting Ready to Sell through Viator
In order to sell your tours and activities through Viator, you will need to make sure that you have your products set-up correctly in Rezgo and that you are able to provide Viator with net rates. Once you feel you are ready to start selling, you can sign-up for Viator and begin the connection process. Make sure to tell Viator that you are using Rezgo as your reservation system.
How Viator & Rezgo Work Together
- Customer visits Viator.com or TripAdvisor and finds your tour or activity.
- The customer selects the date of their travel.
- Viator checks your Rezgo account for availability and sends the results to the customer.
- When the customer books your tour, they pay Viator directly.
- Viator sends the confirmed booking to your Rezgo account. The booking shows up in your account has having originated from Viator.