YESpayments is a leading payment gateway serving merchants in Europe and Asia. Rezgo has integrated with the YESpayments Direct Connect XML service. This integration allows your customers to pay directly through your Rezgo site and through the Rezgo POS/Back office booking.
Sign-up with YESpayments
If you need to accept credit cards for your business and you are located in one of the countries on theYESpayments list of accepted countries, visit the YESpayments site to apply for an account now.
Set-up Your Credentials
To use the YESpayments Payment Gateway with Rezgo we require the following information from your YESpayments account:
- Merchant Group
- Merchant Code
- Payment Method(s): Direct Connect
- Account Type: Purchase
Once your account is approved, you will receive your credentials from YESpayments. Before you can connect your Rezgo account to your YESpayments gateway, you will need to provide the following IP address to YESpayments: 220.127.116.11
Wait for YESpayments to confirm that the IP address has been added to their whitelist.
Attach the Gateway to Rezgo
Copy and paste this information into your Rezgo account by following these instructions:
1. Navigate to Settings > Accept Payments in the Rezgo admin interface.
2. Click Use a Payment Gateway under the Accept Credit Cards heading.
3. Select YESPayments from the list of supported gateways.
4. Enter your Merchant Code (1). Select the credit cards you want to accept (2).
5. Click Attach Account .
If successful, the system will show the following success message: