SecurePay provides e-commerce payment services to businesses in Australia through their XML API. The Rezgo integration allows for direct e-commerce payments through your Rezgo website and Rezgo POS / Back office.
Sign-up for SecurePay
Once your account has been created and approved, you will receive an activation email with your API credentials:
- Merchant ID – 7 digit alphanumeric code e.g. ABC0001
Your API password is set in your SecurePay Merchant Login:
1. Navigate to Manage > API Transaction Password
2. Update the password with your preferred password.
3. Click the “Change” button to save your new or updated password.
These specific credentials will be different from your SecurePay login credentials.
Attach the Gateway to Rezgo
Copy and paste this information into your Rezgo account by following these instructions:
1. Navigate to Settings in the main menu and click Accept Payments.
2. Click Use a Merchant Gateway (1) and then Attach Merchant Gateway (2).
3. Select SecurePay from the list of supported gateways.
4. Enter your Merchant ID (1) and Password (2). Select the credit cards you want to accept (3).
5. Click Attach Account .
If successful, the system will show the following success message: