Payfirma is an award-winning payment processing company. Over 8,000 businesses across North American use Payfirma’s payment tools to get paid.
We’ve seamlessly integrated Payfirma’s technology into our software so that Rezgo and Payfirma’s joint customers are able to accept payments for online bookings, reservations, and trips right from the Rezgo platform. Plus, if you want to accept debit or on the go payments, Payfirma can enable that as well.
We carefully selected a payments partner that would provide the most value to you. This is what you’ll get with the Rezgo-Payfirma partnership:
- Preferred pricing for Rezgo customers
- Faster funding (within 1-2 business days)
- A streamlined onboarding and set-up process
- World-class support with 24/7 phone lines
- Full PCI compliance with every transaction
To take advantage of the integrated platform and benefits, all you need to do is sign up with Payfirma. For more information and to get a free rate review, visit www.payfirma.com/Rezgo
Once your merchant account has been set up with Payfirma, you will receive a username and password to log in and manage your Payfirma account over the Web.
Set-up Your Credentials
In order to connect your Payfirma account to your Rezgo account, you’ll need to access your Client ID and Client Secret. These can be found in your Payfirma HQ account in Settings > Ecommerce.
Attach the Gateway to Rezgo
Copy and paste your credentials into your Rezgo account by following these instructions:
1. Navigate to Settings > Accept Payments in the Rezgo admin interface.
2. Click Use a Payment Gateway under the Accept Credit Cards heading.
3. Select Payfirma from the list of supported gateways.
4. Enter your Client ID and Client Secret in the appropriate fields. Select the credit cards you wish to accept.
5. Click Attach Account.
If successful, the system will show the following success message: