To see revenue for bookings made through Rezgo, you can create a Revenue report.
1. Navigate to Reports in the main menu. Under General Reports, click Revenue.
2. Specify a date range by clicking the date field. You can choose from This Month, Last Month, Last 6 Months or a Custom Range of dates. This Month includes the current calendar month to date, not the last 30 days.
3. Click Apply to save your date range (2).
4. Select whether you want to search by the date the booking was created, or the date it was booked for (or used, in the case of open availability options)(3).
You can also toggle whether or not to include pending bookings (4). You may not have received payment for pending bookings, so you may want to exclude them from your report.
4. Click Generate Report. This will bring up revenue totals for all bookings that meet your search criteria.