Cobrebem is a leading payment gateway and merchant processor in Brazil. Rezgo has integrated with the Cobrebem using the Aproval Facil. This integration allows your customers to pay directly through your Rezgo site and through the Rezgo POS/Back office booking.
More information about Cobrebem
If you need to accept credit cards for your business and you are located in Brazil, you can find out more about Cobrebem by visiting http://www.cobrebem.com.
Set-up Your Credentials
Once you have an account with Cobrem, you’ll need to obtain values for these fields:
- Userkey – This is the unique portion of the URL that Cobrebem will provide you as your gateway endpoint. The URL looks like this:
* USERKEY is the value that you will need to add to your Rezgo gateway settings.
Attach the Gateway to Rezgo
Copy and paste this information into your Rezgo account by following these instructions:
1. Navigate to Settings > Payment Methods in the Rezgo admin interface.
2. Click Use a Payment Gateway under the Accept Credit Cards heading.
3. Select Cobrebem from the list of supported gateways.
4. Enter your Username and Password in the spaces provided. Select the credit cards you wish to accept.
5. Click Attach Account .
If successful, the system will show the following success message: