Chase Paymentech is a leading provider of merchant accounts in both the U.S. and Canada. Rezgo integrates with the Chase Paymentech Tampa server which supports US and Canadian dollar accounts. The Chase Paymentech Orbital integration provides e-commerce transactions via your Rezgo website as well as through the Rezgo POS / back office.
Visit the Chase Paymentech Orbital website for more details about their services.
Sign-up for a Chase Paymentech Account
Although you can sign-up for a Chase Paymentech Account directly, we highly recommend you apply for an account through our trusted partner Versapay.
Set up Paymentech Orbital Gateway
If you are using the ChasePaymentech Orbital Gateway, you will need to follow these instructions in order to properly certify your payment settings with Rezgo:
- You will be required to certify your account with Orbital Gateway Certification. Rezgo is certified under the following company name:
Sentias Software Corp.
- If required, you can provide them with this certification letter.
Download Sentias Certification Letter
- Once you are certified, contact ChasePayment Orbital Gateway support and ask them to add the following IP addresses to your merchant account:
- You will be issued with a production merchant ID.
Please note that we do not provide free support for the setup of your Paymentech merchant gateway because this requires us to contact ChasePayment on your behalf and also requires access to sensitive merchant information. There is a one time fee of $250 USD if you would like us to set-up your Orbital account on your behalf. For more information, please contact Rezgo support at 604-983-0083 or email@example.com
Once your account has been created and certified, you will be provided the following credential:
- Merchant ID (Production)
Attach the Gateway to Rezgo
Copy and paste this information into your Rezgo account by following these instructions:
1. Navigate to Settings in the main menu and click Accept Payments.
2. Click Use a Merchant Gateway (1) and then Attach Merchant Gateway (2).
3. Select Chase Paymentech from the list of supported gateways.
4. Enter your Merchant ID in the space provided (1). Select the credit cards you want to accept (2).
If successful, the system will show the following success message: