Rezgo is partnered with Trust My Travel Ltd. to provide global payment services for businesses who use Rezgo built-in payments. Before using built-in payments, you must read and agree to the following Payment Services Agreement.
This Agreement is entered into by and between Trust My Travel Ltd., a limited company registered in England and Wales (Registered number 07686704) with a registered address of The Cedars, New Road, Ryhall, PE9 4HL, UK (“TMT”), and the Supplier defined below.
In consideration of the mutual covenants and conditions contained herein, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, TMT and Supplier hereby agree as follows:
- Merchant Services. Rezgo (“Rezgo”) has authorized TMT to serve as the Merchant of Record for its Supplier’s Website(s). As Merchant of Record, TMT shall be responsible for (a) processing credit card payments, (b) settling and remitting Net Funds to Suppliers, travel agents and/or third parties where such settlements are required, (c) collecting and remitting the fees due to Rezgo (which includes credit card processing fees), (d) processing refunds, in accordance with Rezgo’s policies and procedures or as otherwise expressly authorized by the Supplier, and (e) managing all chargebacks and/or credit card disputes on behalf of Rezgo and the Supplier(s). All payments to Suppliers (Net Funds Release) will be net of any commissions and Rezgo Funds, and shall be accompanied by a detailed settlement report (Release Statement). Net Fund Releases to Supplier shall occur at least once per calendar month and shall be paid no later than fifteen (15) days following the date of Fulfillment of Travel Products (Net Funds Release Date). Suppliers shall be paid for each Travel Product sold, regardless of whether or not the Travel Product is ever used or the end user redeems tickets for a Travel Product. A Supplier is not required to invoice TMT for any Travel Product sold using Rezgo. Net Fund Releases shall be made in the default currency utilized by the Supplier unless otherwise agreed to by and between the Supplier and TMT.
- Minimum Transfer Amount. The default settlement of Net Funds shall be via ACH , where available, at a rate of $3.00 per settlement (ACH Fee) where such ACH Fee shall be deducted from each settlement of Net Funds. In the event Supplier elects to be paid via Wire Transfer or other method mutually agreed between the Supplier and TMT. In such case where ACH is not available or utilized for the settlement of Net Funds, Supplier is responsible for any Wire Transfer or clearing fees incurred in the settlement of Net Funds and as charged by TMT in its reasonable discretion. The charge for a wire transfer shall be $10.00. To minimize any fees that may be charged, a Minimum Transfer Amount of USD $100 (or equivalent). Supplier authorizes TMT to hold proceeds in trust until the Minimum Transfer Amount has been achieved. Once the accumulated proceeds have met or exceeded the Minimum Transfer Amount, TMT will settle the Net Funds to Licensee on the next Net Funds Release Date.
- Term of Agreement. The Term of this Agreement shall commence on the date of full execution and shall continue in full force and effect until terminated by either Party upon ninety (90) days prior written notice to the other Party. In the event of Termination, TMT shall remit any and all Net Funds to the Supplier for all Travel Products sold through the Termination Date. Such remittance shall be made pursuant to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and shall be made on the Net Funds Release Date immediately following the Termination Date.
- Chargebacks, Credit Backs and Refunds. Supplier shall not be responsible for fees relating to any Chargebacks or the value of the booking unless:
- Subsequent to Rezgo and/or TMT requesting additional information and documentation from the Supplier, relative to the dispute, and such information is not provided within seven (7) days of the date of the request.
- Where a Chargeback results from the failure on the part of Supplier to Fulfill the Travel Products.
- In the event Supplier fails to take action to refund a booking after being notified of a suspect or fraudulent transaction.
- In the event a Chargeback is issued as a result of a customer services issue that was not dealt with by Supplier in a timely and professional manner.
- Supplier acknowledges that TMT has expressly advised the Supplier it has been advised to maintain evidence that the Travel Product was Fulfilled by, whenever possible, to document a transaction and dispute a claim made by a customer.
- Funds paid by customers to TMT for the purchase of a Travel Product will be held in TMT’s designated Trust Account and will not form part of the general banking funds of TMT.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law. The Parties agree to submit such dispute for binding arbitration to the International Arbitration Association. The parties further waive their right to file an action in court or request a jury. In the event of a conflict of law or one of the provisions of this Agreement is determined to be unenforceable, the arbitrator is granted the power and authority in chancery to construe this Agreement to the broadest extent possible to effectuate the intent of the parties. The Parties agree that Rezgo is not an indispensable or necessary party to any arbitration between Supplier and TMT. The prevailing Party shall be entitled to recover reasonable costs and fees incurred in prosecuting or defending an action.
- No interest will be payable for sum held by TMT for Merchant Services.
- The Parties agree to employ commercially good faith efforts to ensure the information provided from one to another is accurate and current in all respects.
- This Agreement is binding upon the Parties as well as their representatives, affiliated entities, successors and assigns.
This Agreement may be executed in multiple counterparts, which taken together will constitute a single instrument. Execution and delivery of this Agreement may be evidenced by facsimile, email or other electronic transmission.
REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
You must read, agree with, and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in these Payment Services Agreement before you can use built-in payments or continue to use the built-in payments service.