In today's competitive marketplace, many Chambers of Commerce and Boards of Trade are struggling to find ways to ensure they are relevant to their members and the local community. In many communities, the Chamber of Commerce is also responsible for promoting local tourism or acting as the Visitor Centre. By partnering with Rezgo, your Chamber of Commerce can offer a new and innovative value-add to your local tourism members while generating much needed residual revenue.
What does a partnership with Rezgo involve?
Rezgo provides the technology behind connecting you with your members. You as the Chamber provide marketing expertise to drive visitors to your website, which increases bookings for your membership, which in turn increases your revenues. The partnership is purely performance based, which means that your members are only charged when transactions come through the system. The more successful you are at marketing your site, the more business your members will generate.
What do Chambers get?
Rezgo will add booking functionality to a Chamber's existing website. Our partner interface uses leading edge technology to market Chamber member's products and can be co-branded to match your existing look and feel. You also receive a full administrative back-end that gives you full control over your member accounts and reporting.
The Rezgo team will provide an Internet marketing workshop for you and your members to demonstrate how to use the Rezgo system and how to market their site online. We will give you marketing collateral and a registration site to aid in marketing the workshop to your members.
How do Chambers generate revenue with Rezgo.com?
When you partner with Rezgo, you can determine a commission rate that you will charge your members for each booking that is made through your affiliate booking engine. When a visitor comes to your website or visitor centre and books a product from one of your members, you receive a commission from the member.
How do Chamber members make money?
Your members receive a reservation system which allows them to manage their inventory and sell online. This inventory is available for the supplier to sell online directly and is distributed through partner channels. Your members get full access to the Rezgo system and are only charged when they receive bookings either through your sales channels or from their own website.
How does Rezgo generate revenue?
For every booking that comes in through your sales channel, the supplier’s own website, or a partner website, Rezgo charges a 5% service fee. That means that if your destination site results in a booking for one of your members, we charge the member a 5% service fee directly.
Here is how the program works:
- Once we have partnered with you, we work with you to promote Rezgo to your members through direct mail, email and phone campaigns.
- Your members sign-up for Rezgo through a co-branded sign-up website linked to your Chamber website or email.
- Once the company signs up and has uploaded their product information, pricing, and availability to Rezgo, they connect to your Chamber website using RezgoConnect. Once you accept them, their products will appear on your Chamber's private label website.
- Visitors to your Chamber website can then book various products from your members directly on your Chamber website. This allows you to track revenue generation, visitor conversions, website traffic, and much more providing additional value to your membership.
What does the Chamber have to do?
In order to take full advantage of Rezgo.com, your destination must agree to promote the use of Rezgo with your members and to agree to have the private label booking engine on your Chamber website.
What does it cost the Chamber?
Nothing. This program is performance based which means that Rezgo generates revenue if and only if the program is successful. That said, we want to work with Chambers that are serious about giving their members access to the best possible technology.
What does the Chamber get in return?
Rezgo.com will provide:
- A fully branded private label affiliate booking engine for your tour & activity bookings.
- A hosted, maintained, and updated technology infrastructure.
- A hosted workshop for Chamber members on how to use the Rezgo system and market their websites.
Partnering with Rezgo.com is simple, contact us for more information about how Rezgo.com can add value to your Chamber of Commerce online strategy.