You probably became an adventure activity operator because you love what you do, whether it is kayaking, mountain biking, river rafting, or maybe guiding safaris. But running an adventure activity business means working on things that you may not love, like the accounting, inventory management, vendor and employee management.
With more and more people searching and booking their adventure activities online, it just makes sense to make sure your business is ready to accept online bookings from your customers. But finding the right adventure booking software for online bookings can be complicated and intimidating.
Rezgo simplifies your online bookings and can even handle many of your day to day operations and marketing too, from phone & point of sale bookings, to payment processing, promotions, partner management, affiliates, and reporting.
The Rezgo adventure booking software features are specifically designed for adventure operators who offer schedule based, fixed (or open) availability activities. Some adventure activity operators experiencing success with Rezgo include:
- ATV tour operators
- Jeep tours
- River Rafting
- Snowtube operators
- Ski & Snowboard Lift Ticket
- Kayaking & Canoeing tour operators
- Multi-day, land-only packaged tours
- Mountain Biking tours
- Zip Line and canopy tours
Some Rezgo features that are of particular interest to adventure operators include:
- Simple online booking process for customers
- Customizable form fields to gather specific information
- Photo gallery with unlimited photos for each tour/activity
- Support for embedded videos on tour/activity details pages
- Support for multiple searchable locations
- Integration with your merchant account (for quick payments)
- Instant confirmations and vouchers
- Single source of availability (so you never overbook)