-This position has been filled-
We are looking for a talented and motivated project manager to join the Rezgo team. You’ll get to work on one of the leading tour and activity reservation systems on the market and hang out with some amazing people.
We are completely virtual which means you’ll primarily be working from where ever you are located. We meet once a week for a full team meeting in person (or virtually if required). We would prefer a full-time employee for this position. We’d like to hire locally (Vancouver area) if we can, but we are more interested in finding the right person with the right fit.
You are an experienced project manager. Ideally you have worked on software projects where time, resources, and costs need to be carefully managed in order to achieve optimal results. You are detail oriented and have experience or training in project management. You enjoy a challenge and are able to translate business requirements into language that developers can understand. You are comfortable working in a remote environment and using digital communication tools. You can provide project reports and metrics in a flash because you understand how to make the most of the tools you have access to. Most importantly, you have a good understanding of how technology projects flow and how to make sure everyone involved has the resources they need and understands the importance of delivering great products for our customers.
Rezgo is a fifteen-year-old software company located primarily in Vancouver, B.C. We are solely focused on the in-destination tours and activities vertical and are considered a leading provider of software to this market. We have a diverse customer base of tour, activity, and event companies located around the world. Find out more about us.
About the position:
You will be responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, executive, control and completion of development projects relating to Rezgo, while remaining aligned with the strategy, commitments and goals of the organization.
Specifically, you will be responsible for developing and managing technology projects and their cost, time and scope. Responsibilities include: project plan, communication plan, allocating tasks, and setting milestones.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Plan and implement projects
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define tasks and required resources
- Collect and manage project team
- Manage budget
- Allocate project resources
- Create schedule and project timeline
- Track deliverables
- Support and direct team
- Lead quality assurance
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess result of project
Some of the perks include:
- Hardware allowance (choose your own machine or bring your own)
- Company cellphone with plan (bring your own number)
- Set your own hours (we don’t care when you work as long as stuff gets done)
- Work at home allowance (we’ll cover your home office costs)
- Competitive salary with benefits and bonuses
- Sushi, Thai, or Malay food once a week at team meetings
A few expectations:
- We are not your parents and we won’t babysit you.
- This is the real world, you’re not going to get a medal for participating.
- You will need to be a good communicator. Voice calls are good, but Slack is better.
- This is a team, we all win together. Be available for your team mates.
- There is no corporate ladder, you define your success and happiness within your role.
- Check your ego at the door or better yet, leave it at home.
If you are good with this, then we should chat.
Please apply for this position through Linkedin. If you look like a good fit, we’ll contact you back.
Please no agencies or recruiters.