We are currently seeking a Customer Onboarding Specialist to join our Customer Success team. This is a remote role that you can perform from your own home office, using communication tools like Slack and Zoom.
Our Customer Success team is focused on providing onboarding help and education. As a team, we’re dedicated, customer-focused professionals who enjoy what we do and are serious about helping our customers get the most out of our software. We’re here to make a positive impact on their businesses.
Who You Are
We’re looking for a thoughtful and skilled onboarding specialist to add value and technical expertise to our team. You not only have the technical skill to learn and communicate the ins and outs of our technology, but also have experience delivering onboarding sessions as part of a customer’s full life cycle. This includes setting them up for success long term and delivering value in every interaction. You are a troubleshooting expert with a deep desire to ensure that our employees and customers’ needs are understood and expectations are not only met, but exceeded.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of our products and processes;
- Work closely with Sales and Customer Success to give our customers a smooth and enjoyable transition into adopting our product as quickly and effectively as possible;
- Work closely with the support team to understand customers’ pain points and help them overcome their issues;
- Manage multiple client cases at a time with strict observance of associated tasks and deadlines (as defined by your department);
- Assist the Customer Success team with education and training tools such as webinars and videos;
- And other duties as required.
About The Job
We are completely virtual which means you’ll primarily be working from wherever you are located, but we may meet occasionally in person (or virtually if required). We would prefer a full-time employee for this position. We’d like to hire within Canada, but we’re more interested in finding the right person with the right fit.
What We Offer
Rezgo is a positive, fun, flexible company with a highly supportive culture. Working remotely is our standard, not a temporary measure, so we have what it takes to provide a stable, productive environment that can help you do your best work and achieve your goals. Our compensation and benefits are competitive, and we believe in sharing our success with our employees.
How to Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com. If you look like a good fit, we’ll contact you back.