-This position has been filled-
We are looking for a talented and motivated frontend developer to join the Rezgo team. You’ll get to work on one of the leading tour and activity reservation systems on the market and work with some amazing people.
We are completely virtual which means you’ll primarily be working from where ever you are located. We would prefer a full-time employee for this position. We’d like to hire locally (Vancouver area) if we can, but we are more interested in finding the right person with the right fit.
Rezgo is a fifteen-year-old software company located primarily in Vancouver, B.C. We are solely focused on the in-destination tours and activities vertical and are considered a leading provider of software to this market. We have a diverse customer base of tour, activity, and event companies located around the world. Find out more about us.
About the position:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
- Excellent understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of CSS layout methods such as flexbox and css-grid
- Experience creating responsive layouts for multiple viewports
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and methods to address them
- Experience working with and writing PHP code
- Experience using and writing code for WordPress
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you look like a good fit, we will be in touch.
Please no agencies or recruiters.