-This position has been filled-
Start the new year with a new position and help make a big impact on Rezgo and the in-destination activities market in 2017!
We are looking for an experienced, talented, and motivated sales professional to join the Rezgo team. You’ll get to sell one of the leading tour and activity reservation systems on the market and hang out with some amazing people.
We are completely virtual which means you’ll primarily be working from where ever you are located. We meet once a week for a full team meeting in person (or virtually if required). We would prefer a full-time employee for this position. We’d like to hire locally (Vancouver area) if we can, but we are more interested in finding the right person with the right fit.
You are creative, self motivated, humble, caring, confident, and fun with practical experience. You enjoy solving problems, speaking with people, and getting results. You are familiar with the travel industry and have a love of helping people solve their business problems with technology. You are a closer and know how to drive sales and profitability. You can turn thoughts and user experience requirements into sales intent that makes customers happy.
You have strong sales experience and are willing to put your money where your mouth is.
Rezgo is a ten-year-old software company located primarily in North Vancouver, B.C. We are solely focused on the in-destination tours and activities vertical and are considered a leading provider of software to this market. We have a diverse customer base of tour, activity, and event companies located around the world. Please do your homework and find out more about us at http://www.rezgo.com.
About the position:
As the lead sales person you will be responsible for direct sales to new Rezgo customers around the World. You will build and maintain a direct sales program and, with time, build a team of sales people for whom you will be responsible. You will develop sales milestones and metrics along with the leadership team and work to exceed those expectations. Your remuneration will be tied to your performance.
Some of the perks include:
- Hardware allowance (choose your own machine)
- Set your own hours (we don’t care when you work as long as stuff gets done)
- Work at home allowance (we’ll cover your home office costs)
- Salary with commissions, sales bonuses, and benefits
- Sushi, Thai, or Malay food once a week at team meetings
A few expectations:
- We are not your parents and we won’t babysit you.
- This is the real world, you’re not going to get a medal for participating.
- This is a team, we all win together.
- There is no corporate ladder, you define your success and happiness within your role.
- We know that sales people tend to be very confident and that can sometimes be misunderstood. We appreciate and encourage confidence, but we’re not interested in bravado or arrogance, check your ego at the door or better yet, leave it at home.
If you are good with this, then we should chat. Apply for this position on LinkedIn.