-This position has been filled-
Start the new year with a new position and help make a big impact on Rezgo and the in-destination activities market in 2020 and beyond!
We are looking for an experienced, talented, and motivated marketing professional to join the Rezgo team. You’ll get to define the marketing direction of one of the leading tour and activity reservation systems on the market and hang out with some amazing people. You’ll help develop an overall plan that includes all applicable B2B marketing channels. Initially, you will also be responsible for executing on the plan as you help define processes and positions for the marketing department. You have a deep understanding of B2B marketing, digital marketing, and preferably SaaS marketing. As you become familiar with the needs of the business, you will be responsible for budgeting, hiring, and leading the marketing team moving forward.
We are completely virtual which means you’ll primarily be working from where ever you are located. We meet once a week for a full team meeting in person (or virtually if required). We would prefer a full-time employee for this position. We’d like to hire locally (Vancouver area) if we can, but we are more interested in finding the right person with the right fit.
You are creative, self motivated, humble, caring, confident, and fun with practical experience. You enjoy solving problems, speaking with people, and getting results. You are familiar with the travel industry and have a love of helping people solve their business problems with technology. You are a leader, entrepreneurial, and looking for a ground up opportunity to develop and build the marketing team at Rezgo.
Rezgo is a fifteen-year-old software company located primarily in North Vancouver, B.C. We are solely focused on the in-destination tours and activities vertical and are considered a leading provider of software to this market. We have a diverse customer base of tour, activity, and event companies located around the world. Please do your homework and find out more about us at http://www.rezgo.com.
About the position:
As the head of marketing you will be responsible for marketing Rezgo to the World. You will be responsible for developing a marketing plan, budgeting, and implementing marketing strategies that will increase aware of Rezgo to our target customers. You will be responsible for the marketing website, updates, content, and marketing collateral. You will work closely with the development, sales, and customer success teams to ensure that the marketing goals of the business are communicated across the whole business. As you establish the roles and responsibilities for the marketing department, you will be responsible for hiring and leading your growing marketing team. You will report directly to the CEO.
Some of the perks include:
- Hardware allowance (choose your own machine)
- Set your own hours (we don’t care when you work as long as stuff gets done)
- Work at home allowance (we’ll cover your home office costs)
- Competitive salary with annual bonuses and benefits
- Sushi, Thai, or Malay food once a week at team meetings
A few expectations:
- You are an experienced professional and a self starter.
- We are not your parents and we won’t babysit you.
- This is the real world, you’re not going to get a medal for participating.
- This is a team, we all win together.
- There is no corporate ladder, you define your success and happiness within your role.
- We appreciate and encourage confidence, but we’re not interested in bravado or arrogance, check your ego at the door or better yet, leave it at home.