The latest version of Rezgo is now live in Beta for all existing members. This new version of Rezgo is a complete rebuild of the system and features a long list of improvements and changes that should make your management experience better and more efficient.
To access the Beta, go to the Rezgo login page as normal. On the login page, you will see a button that will direct you to login to the Beta. Log into the Beta using either your username or email address associated with your user account. While Rezgo 6 is in Beta, you will still be able to login and manage your business using the existing Rezgo administration system. The Beta is connected to your live data, so if you use the Beta, keep in mind that changes that you make to your tours, bookings, rules, etc. will be reflected in your account. There are several features that will not become available on your web booking engine until the Beta is made live.
During the Beta period, we would love to hear your feedback about the new platform, both bad and good. We are looking to improve your experience with Rezgo and to make it better for you and the other operators that use the system. To that end, please try to be as detailed with your feedback as possible.
Here are a few highlights to consider as you navigate Rezgo 6:
- Dashboard now shows sales trends, latest bookings, messages, saved searches, and upcoming tours.
- Settings now include more templates for the white label, emails, and vouchers.
- You now have the ability to add additional pages to your white label (this will be fully functional when Rezgo 6 is live)
- You can set your own security policy to enhance the security of your accounts.
- Booking management has been completely revamped.
- Inventory now includes automated labelling when tours are booked.
- Additional custom field types have been added. (this will be fully functional when Rezgo 6 is live)
- Reports have been completely revamped and allow for customization of both criteria and display.
Rezgo 6 has been in development for almost a year. As you can imagine, this has been a massive undertaking for us and we are happy that we can finally present it to you. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible online booking engine for tour operators and activity providers. Enjoy the Beta and don’t hesitate to use the built-in feedback mechanism to let us know how we can improve it for you.