I’m very happy to announce that we have officially released a new version of the Rezgo WordPress Online Booking Plugin and a fully updated version of the open source booking engine. The new versions are a result of major updates to Rezgo that were recently released. The WordPress plugin and the open source booking engine both support the new multi-booking functionality as well as provide an improved search functionality and enhanced security. You can read more about the recent release in this announcement.
Rezgo members who have customized their websites with the open source booking engine will find improvements including many fixes to bugs that have been documented since the initial release of the code. We recommend that you download the most recent version when convenient.
Here is a quick summary of the change log for version 1.7
- Brand new shopping cart interface allows many items to be booked at once.
- New XML commit request supporting multiple items.
- New anti-spam measures added to contact form.
- Inconsistent date labels have been changed to “booked for.”
- Some share links removed from item details.
- Fixed a bug causing the search date range to produce inconsistent results.
- Many bug fixes and performance improvements.
You can download the latest version of the Rezgo WordPress Online Booking Plugin on the WordPress site.
You can download the Rezgo open source booking engine from SourceForge.