Thank you for signing up for Rezgo. We are excited that you have decided to add direct bookings to your website and we’ll do what we can to help you get up and running as quickly and moothly as possible. If you need help as you make your way through the system, don’t hesitate to contact the Rezgo support team.
Becoming familiar with the Rezgo Tour Operator Software
The best way to learn about Rezgo is to dive it and try it out. That said, we’ve provided you with some resources to help you get started.
- Getting Started Video Tutorials – 10 videos (approximately 6 minutes each) designed to walk you through each of the major steps in getting your Rezgo account up and running. We highly recommend you watch these videos before jumping in.
- Contact us to schedule a personalized web demo – Yes, we do that! Just let us know and we would be more than happy to walk you through the basics.
Once you have watched the video or participated in a web demo, the next thing to do is to configure your account, add at least one tour and try the booking process.
- Login to Rezgo at https://login.rezgo.com
- From the Dashboard> Click on Inventory > Create a new tour
- Make sure all the required fields are completed and save the tour.
- Create a new option for the tour. Options are where availability and pricing are managed.
- Activate your account in the Settings. A credit card is required for this step.
- Visit your Rezgo website, you can find the URL on the Settings page.
- Go through the front-end booking process and complete a booking.
- Once you have completed the booking, you can find it in the Dashboard > Bookings section.
Basic information and configuration that all accounts require
- Payment methods/gateways – If you are planning on accepting credit card payments, you should make sure you have all the information you need to connect your payment gateway with Rezgo. Rezgo supports 20+ global payment gateways.
- Update your About Us and Terms – This information is made available through the RezgoConnect marketplace and makes it easy for customer to learn more about you.
- Tours – including images, descriptions, dates & prices, and any pricing or availability rules
- Web design for your Rezgo booking engine – This should be a design that matches your existing website.
Need personalized support
Yes, we do that too. Our business model is based on your success, so while other tour operator software providers will only provide you with help at a cost, we’re here to provide you with all the personalized one on one support you need. Feel free to call us, email us, Skype us, or Chat with us live. We’re here to make sure you succeed.