Rezgo is a certified PayPal Partner offering out of the box integration with PayPal payment solutions.
Make it easy for your customers to pay you online in real-time. With PayPal for tour operators and activity providers, you can offer your customers the ability to pay you with a credit card, debit card, electronic check, or with their PayPal account. Rezgo supports three of the most popular PayPal payment solutions including PayPal Payments Pro and PayPal Payments Standard.
PayPal Payments Pro gives you everything you need to securely accept credit cards, debit cards, and PayPal on your website. It offers a secure, PCI-compliant payment experience; fully integrated with your customers’ checkout process; and an Internet merchant account from PayPal.
PayPal Payments Pro is ideal for businesses that want complete control over the checkout experience. It’s pre-integrated to work with Rezgo and customers can pay by credit card without ever leaving your website. Plus, you can tap into more than 110 million active PayPal users. PayPal Payments Pro requires credit approval (2-3 business days).
Merchants in over 190 and in multiple currencies can accept payments via PayPal. If you are a new tour or activity business and you are looking for a simple way to collect payments online without the cost or hassle of a merchant account, then consider PayPal. Rezgo is fully integrated with PayPal Website Payments Standard, allowing your customers to book and pay online. Once a booking is paid, PayPal automatically notifies your Rezgo account and updates the booking.
Benefits of PayPal & Rezgo
- Add photos to your tour/activity details
- Automatically embed Youtube videos
- Geotag your tours with built-in Google Map support
- Search engine optimize pages with tags & descriptions
- Customize the look of the booking engine
- Receive online bookings 24/7
- Automatically process payments with your bank
- Send automated receipt & voucher emails
- Process bookings using the point of sale
- Generate guest list & booking reports
- Check in guests using a mobile phone